Building insights for your organization
Why the importance of an insight driven process?
“Strategic” because it is driven by specific intention to create a values-driven plan that is inclusive and trusting, empathetic, sustainable and transparent.
“Harmony” because it is a congruent combination of diverse elements and mindsets resulting in unified, sustainable outcomes, shattering our status quo.
Strategic Harmony is a journey, not a destination. To achieve this goal. we’ve designed strategies to: align Power; augment Purpose and Love; reduce resistance to change; and integrate digital transformation.
Why Strategic Harmony
Catalyzer Lab develops the capacity of leaders to design & execute sustainable solutions necessary to succeed in World 4.0 by:
1. Incorporating the TEST Values (Trust, Empathy, Sustainability, Transparency) consistently across all strategies, operations and impact. We believe that the basic forces that define relationships are Power and Love. These forces combined with our Test Values are drivers of action and change.
2. Integrating Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)- Win-win sustainable solutions are an imperative for businesses to engage and remain competitive.
- Gap between business priorities and global climate threat
- Gap between older business executives and Next Generation on readiness to act
- Gap between what they SAY and what they DO to address SDG Agenda 2030
3. Building Stakeholders’ Trust – Business must lead by regaining of trust of all stakeholders.
- Two-thirds of the surveyed countries are ‘distrusters’ in the institutions of business, government, media and NGOs… The onus is now on business, the one institution that retains some trust with those skeptical about the system, to prove that it is possible to act in the interest of shareholders and society alike. Edelman Trust Report 2017:
4. Incorporating Necessary Soft Skills – Leaders and staff lack confidence, soft skills and digital capacity to transform their organization.
- Development of entrepreneurs in SMEs in transition economies requires a focus on entrepreneurial attributes and effectiveness as well as personal transformation, rather than business functions. OECD report on Entrepreneurial Skills
- “ 65% of the C suite surveyed are weak in empathy, self-awareness, intuition and relationship building. If they harness these [self-reflective] skills, then they can expect, on average, 22% higher revenue growth and 34% higher profitability growth.” Accenture’s New Rules for Engagement Research .
5. Leveraging Human-centered Business Skills – Current business training is dated and doesn’t prepare leaders for World 4.0 challenges. MBA applicants are down 4-7% during 2015-18.
- Business schools are facing “a crisis of irrelevance,” as they don’t teach rules of engagement in developing markets. Rakesh Khurana, Harvard Business School
- Current business schools are not relevant as they are: driven by profit; pursue spurious academic rigor, science of management.
- Worldwide educational institutions are out of sync with employer needs.